Welcome to Dr de Villiers & Partners
At Dr de Villiers & Partners, we have positioned ourselves at the very forefront of radiology in the Johannesburg area. These years have born witness to considerable changes in the industry and our long-standing presence has provided us with unmatched insight and experience into the innovations and technological advancements.
Dr de Villiers & Partners entered the medical landscape as a new practice, bringing together renowned and expert radiologists.
Throughout all these changes, the one thing that has always remained constant is our ability and determination to remain true to our mission:
“Imaging is our passion, excellent service our priority”
We achieve this through the application of the highest quality technology and expertise with complete professionalism in the service we provide.
“Dr De Villiers and Partners Inc have been providing quality imaging since 1980. We strive for excellence and pride ourselves on our continuous progress and diversity in the field of radiology”
We strive to make you feel comfortable by offering an experience that’s both professional and attentive to your needs. From your first contact with us to when the time comes for your examination, you know that you are in safe hands.
We provide advanced and detailed information so that you can make informed decisions when it comes to your health, based on a thorough understanding.
High Value Equipment
It is with continual innovation and the acquisition of new, international equipment that we are able to provide leading-edge resources that contribute to our goal of providing the highest imaging quality out there. This equipment includes:
- Numerous DR and CR X-ray units, CT scanners and MRI scanners.
- Ultrasound scanners, these are available at all venues.
- Krugersdorp CT offer more patient size/weight versatility with the wider 78cm bore and an increased weight limit of up to 210kg, being examination specific.
- Mammography, which is performed across the practice with a dedicated Women’s Wellness Centre expected early 2019 at Krugersdorp.
- Stereotactic Breast Procedures by Specialist, including VABBs
- Our new 1.5T MRI scanner is among the first in South Africa to use the new Direct RF technology, producing superb image quality while offering more patient comfort with reduced scanning times and decreased noise levels.
- Our secure, leading-edge PACS (Picture Archive and Communication System) network stores and delivers your digital X-ray images to your doctor.
Our ability to be constantly innovating and updating as technology advances is what keeps us at the forefront of radiology. This technology includes:
- Digital mammography with tomosynthesis and reduced dose delivery.
- Solid state detector CT scanning with diagnostic packages for angiographic imaging and Radiotherapy planning.
Tel: 011 888 1700
Netcare Garden City Hospital
35 Bartlett Road, Mayfair West
Tel: 011 839 1607/08 A/H 011 495 5000
Netcare Krugersdorp Hospital
9 Burger Street, Krugersdorp
Tel: 011 953 1384/6 A/H 011 951 0200